Saturday, February 8, 2014

Serious? or Fun?


Meeting people can inspire you. In fact, it is probably through many encounters with people that you get clues on where you want to go.

Today I had one of those inspirational rendez-vous moments with Stephanie, an entrepreneur of the company called Style Tribute in Singapore.  (http://styletribute.com/)

I somehow thought that those pioneers just do what they love, and along the way it turns out to be a success. WRONG! , at least in her case. Before she started her business, she had a treasure map in front of her with all the detailed calculations including the clear definition of her target market and financial strategies.

Regardless of these seriousness required though, she told me that "my work is so much fun now that it is not work anymore".

I would love to say that someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)