Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pretty In Pink 桜の気分

Miss Dior 
"Chanel pink caviar leather wallet on a chain" 

I don't know why but lately I am attracted to girly & feminine things. I was always aiming for "cool" & "stylish" fashion but this year I want to have more "pretty" things and be more feminine. 
What do you all feel like? :)

This made me think that when I have the online store, I would like to have seasonal collections so that people can change their mood in the house, according to the seasons. 

シンガポールでは季節がないのにも関わらず、最近優しいピンクや、
女の子らしいものに惹かれています:) なんだか新しい自分を発見出来そう!
皆さんは最近どんな気分ですか:)?

 まだまだ作成中のオンラインショッピングwebsiteのページですが、
将来的には季節にあわせたデザインも売れたらな、と思いました。


1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)