Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014 バレンタインデー







In Japan, girls give boys chocolates on Valentine’s Day! But because we are in Singapore, we decided to buy stuff for each other. My husband gave me a lovely card, a book I wanted to read, and a DVD I wanted to watch :-) !! This year, we went to the mall, decided to shop for each other in 30 min with the budget of SGD 50 ! It was so much fun.
How was your Valentine’s Day?
今年のバレンタインデーはお互いにあげることしました!シンガポールでは18年に一度の、国慶節最終日とバレンタインデーが重なる日だったので街は思ったほどバレンタインムードではありませんでしたが、結婚して初めてのバレンタインデー楽しかった:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)